Dominican Republic Medical Mission Project
Dates & Times
Nov 2-8, 20192:00am - 10:00pm
About Dominican Republic Medical Mission Project
This project is an opportunity to help support medical missions in Jimani, DR. Team members will provide support to various medical professionals by managing the day to day administrative and facility needs of the medical staff, interacting with patients as they wait, providing community outreach support, etc.
Total trip cost is $1300 per person. An individual deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot on the team. Please note that the price of registration will increase to include all payments currently due if a project participant registers June 30 or later.
The following payment schedule has been implemented for this project:
• Initial Deposit of $500.00 due at registration.
• 1st Installment due June 30 in amount of $200.00
• 2nd Installment due July 30 in amount of $200.00
• 3rd Installment due August 30 in amount of $200.00
• Final Installment/Payment due September 30 in amount of $200.00
Trip costs included airfare, lodging, meals, transportation to and from the airport and short term mission insurance. Deadline to signup is September 1, 2019.